Visa / Work Permit

Working within the Bailiwick of Guernsey (Guernsey, Alderney, Herm and Sark)
If you are a non UK or EU National you will be required to hold a Visa / Work Permit to enter the Channel Islands, which must be obtained before you travel.

In order to work in Guernsey, a person must be legally housed and in possession of a valid Visa / Work Permit. The Bailiwick of Guernsey is not a member or associate member of the European Union, so EU legislation that gives citizens of one EU country the right to live and work in another EU country does not apply to the Bailiwick of Guernsey. If you are living outside Guernsey and/or you are not in possession of a Visa / Work Permit, before you respond to any job vacancy listed on this site you should visit:

States of Guernsey Website