18 Nov 2019
Web Developer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the most trusted and respected suppliers of pharmacy products to medical professionals is looking to recruit an experienced and talented web developer to help drive forward the digital vision of the company.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Marketing and Technology team in the implementation and delivery of a number of digital projects to maximise business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of the Marketing and Technology team, in particular the Senior Web Developer, Head of Digital and Marketing & Technology Director, the Web Developer will help to deliver digital projects that have been identified as core to the continued growth of company’s group.
• Maintaining all aspects of the group’s e-commerce platform and web interfaces for their mobile apps
• The delivery of other key brand websites
• Maintaining the various connections between back office systems, systems infrastructure and commercial websites
• Contributing to the User interface design of all websites
• Development of on-going requirements in-line with the agreed project scope of the websites
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role for around 3 years.
• Be able to demonstrate a wide technical expertise in the following areas;
• Scripting – e.g. bash, Python, PowerShell
• Consuming and creating REST APIs, micro-services
• A familiarity with model frameworks such as MVC etc.
• Git (or equivalent)
• Continuous integration / deployment
• Server-side frameworks such as Node/Express, or other languages (Python, C#, PHP, etc.)
• .NET/C# useful but not essential
• Mobile app development – either hybrid or iOS native
• Html/Html 5 including coding for email dynamic content
• Coding for Responsive design
• Cross browser compatibility issues and accessibility awarness
• Experience of working in various CMS’s such as Expression Engine, Wordpress and Django
• An interest in UX & UI to make recommendations on improvements
• Html coding for email including dynamic content
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
30 total views, 1 today