1 Feb 2018
Wealth Planner/In-House Legal Advisor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Wealth Planner/In-House Legal Advisor.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Working closely with the client management teams in order to provide guidance on complex Trust structures, portfolio restructures and the preparation of technical correspondence.
• Part of a wider virtual wealth planning team.
• Reporting into the local based senior wealth planner and part of a wider virtual wealth planning team.
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years PQE.
• legally qualified and likely to be working in an in-house legal position.
• Proven experience in a fiduciary environment.
• Strong analytical skills and capable of problem-solving and acting independently.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
519 total views, 2 today