1 Feb 2018
Trust Supervisor / Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Supervisor / Trust Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Provide day to day assistance with the running of a Trust administration sub-team’s portfolio of clients, which will contain a mixture of Trusts, Companies and other structures dealing with a wide variety of arrangements which will be of both a routine and complex nature, with the assistance of the Team Leader.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day running of own portfolio of complex clients and assisting the trust administration sub-team’s portfolio of clients with the assistance of the Team Leader, to include:-
• Ensuring that all procedures manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed in all aspects of the role i.e. client and non-client related.
• Liaising with other departments regarding account and taxation issues and with the Team Leader regarding operational issues.
• Liaising with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing.
• Assisting junior employees with queries/problems being encountered and assist in the resolution therefore.
• Acting as a ‘B’ signatory.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience.
• Studying for a relevant professional qualification/the attainment of a relevant professional qualification.
• Good standard of business writing and numeracy skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
317 total views, 2 today