23 Jul 2018
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day administration of a small portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets as part of our Ultra High Net Worth client team.
• Contact with relationship managers, clients, other professionals and third party advisors
• Consideration of client requests both with regard to tax implications and risk assessment
• Review of legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes
• Contribution to the delivery and attainment of Key Performance Indicators
• Provision of regular reporting for the monitoring and control of workload within Trust administration in a risk based manner
• Authorisation and execution of payments and documentation for transactions as a signatory
• Review of financial statements for trusts and companies
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience, potentially with previous exposure to a multinational organization.
• Degree level education / BSc (Hons) Management with Trusts and Estates / STEP Diploma / ICSA.
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee.
• Strong client relationship, organization, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to foster teamwork by establishing positive working relationships.
• Willingness to assist in a team’s workload coverage of Trust and company administration.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
117 total views, 1 today