23 Jul 2018
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To carry out day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets
• To adhere to the risk control framework of company’s Trust Group in relation to own client base
• Adherence to Service Quality Standards for Trust Management
• Ensure adequate risk management and control in Trust administration team, satisfying fiduciary and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels
• Regular collaboration with Trust Accounting Operations for Guernsey, as required
• Review of financial statements for trusts and companies
• Project self-management and involvement in business initiatives for company’s Trust Guernsey/Group
• Attending company’s Trust presentations and other relevant seminars for CPD or job specific training
The successful candidate will have:
• 4 years’ relevant experience.
• Strong understanding of Trust & Company administration
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee.
• Strong personal skills including authenticity.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
156 total views, 1 today