8 Dec 2017
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets
• Contact with relationship managers, clients, other professionals and third party advisors principally by email and telephone
• Review of legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes
• Delivery and attainment of Key Performance Indicators
• Assisting with ad hoc projects where required
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 years’ relevant experience.
• ICSA/STEP qualified or part qualified.
• Good understanding of Microsoft products.
• The ability to manage a portfolio of clients with minimal supervision.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
271 total views, 1 today