7 Oct 2020
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Carry out day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets.
• Adherence to Service Quality Standards for Trust Management.
• ensure adequate risk management and control in Trust administration team, satisfying fiduciary and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels.
• Liaison with Relationship Managers, investment managers, legal/tax advisors or other third parties regarding client affairs as necessary will allow you to build up a solid working relationships.
• Contact with diverse clients will give you a chance to create a network with positive relationships.
• Consideration of client requests both with regard to tax implications and risk assessment.
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes.
The successful candidate will have;
• 10 years' relevant fiduciary sector experience
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee
• Deep understanding of trust & company administration
• An ability to produce accurate work whilst working to short deadlines and ambitious objectives.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today