5 Aug 2020
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To be the Head of the Ultra High Net Worth team, managing a small team of six staff.
• To take overall responsibility for the client relationships managed by the team members, providing support and guidance where required.
• To be directly responsible for a small portfolio of UHNW clients.
• To attend meetings within Europe with clients, their advisers, senior family office staff, and bank
• relationship managers.
• To ensure the team delivers and attains its Key Performance Indicators.
• To ensure adequate risk management and control within the team.
• To be a member of, and attend the bi-monthly meetings of, the Executive Management
• Committee of the company.
• To ensure successful project implementation within the team and assist with wider company projects.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience, potentially with previous exposure to a multinational organisation.
• Have completed relevant University degree or Master's degree, or equivalent, (i.e. BA/BSc/MA/MSc or equivalent), BSc (Hons) Management of Trusts and Estates/STEP Diploma/ ICSA- ACIS.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
38 total views, 1 today