27 Nov 2019
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Carry out day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets.
• Adhere to the risk control framework of company’s Trust Group in relation to own client base.
• Adherence to Service Quality Standards for Trust Management.
• Ensure adequate risk management and control in Trust administration team, satisfying fiduciary and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels.
• Look after delivery and attainment of Key Performance Indicators.
• Liaison with company’s Relationship Managers, investment managers, legal/tax advisors or other third parties regarding client affairs as necessary will allow you to build up a solid working relationships.
• Contact with diverse clients will give the candidate a chance to create a network with positive relationships.
• Consideration of client requests both with regard to tax implications and risk assessment.
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes.
• Review of legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities.
• Focus upon Data Quality within the Trust Management systems.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 years' relevant fiduciary sector experience
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good numerical skills and accuracy.
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee.
• Deep understanding of Trust & Company administration.
• Willingness to assist in the workload coverage of Trust and Company administration.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
99 total views, 1 today