19 Dec 2018
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets.
• Ensuring adequate risk management and control in Trust administration team, satisfying fiduciary and regulatory obligations whilst delivering the required service quality levels.
• Liaison with company’s Relationship Managers, investment managers, legal/tax advisors or other third parties regarding client affairs as necessary.
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes.
• Review of legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities.
• Review of financial documents for trusts and companies.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 years' relevant fiduciary sector experience.
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of fiduciary administration and the role of the Trustee.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good numerical skills and accuracy.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
44 total views, 1 today