27 Oct 2018
Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Contact with relationship managers, clients, other professionals and third party advisors principally by email and telephone
• Review of legal agreements and documentation to be executed on behalf of client entities
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes
• Delivery and attainment of key performance indicators
• Interaction with all divisions of company’s Trust group globally
• Assisting with ad hoc projects where required
• Attendance at company’s Trust presentations and other relevant seminars for CPD or job specific
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 years’ relevant Trust and Company experience.
• STEP/ICSA qualified (or part qualified).
• The ability to manage a portfolio of clients with minimal supervision.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 3 today