16 Aug 2020
Trust Relationship Contractor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Contractor.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Assisting with the day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets
• Liaison with company’s Relationship Managers
• Contact with clients principally by email, letter, telephone
• Liaison with investment managers, legal/tax advisors or other third parties regarding client affairs as necessary
• Drafting of Trustee resolutions and company minutes
• Focus upon Data Quality within the Trust Management systems
• Administration and Execution of payments and documentation for transactions
• Project administration and involvement in business initiatives for bank’s Trust Guernsey/Group – audit and risk mitigation topics
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
82 total views, 1 today