10 Oct 2020
Trust Relationship Contractor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Contractor for a period of 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Assisting the Trust Relationship Managers with the day to day administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets
• Assisting with the administration, documentation and recording of transactions (including payments) within the companies and structures
• Project administration and involvement in business initiatives including the documentation of and recording of client documents and data in core systems
The successful candidate will have;
• Some previous administration experience (advantageous) however it is not essential as training will be provided.
• The candidate will need to have basic competency in Word and Excel.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
41 total views, 1 today