6 Apr 2019
Trust Officer / Middle Office, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionTrust Officer / Middle Office, Guernsey
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer / Middle Office.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Trust Officer will act as part of a middle office function for the entire fee earning work streams. This is not a client facing role but is integral to the efficient and effective provision of client service. This is a position requiring an ability to complete administrative assignments to a consistently high standard, within agreed timescales. The post holder will have to demonstrate an enthusiasm to develop their understanding of Company and Trust administration, legislation and regulatory issues, offshore products and services. They will be seeking to expand their knowledge by means of formal study and on-the-job-learning.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant Trust administration experience.
• ICSA or STEP qualification (or part qualified).
• Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• To manage own workloads and priorities and to work to specific deadlines.
• Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Good experience of managing and working as part of a team and leading by example.
• Knowledge and experience of FATCA / CRS would be an advantage
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
75 total views, 1 today