13 Dec 2017
Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer.
Undertaking a variety of duties within a small Trust team covering the administration of Trust, Pension and Company structures, for both private and corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General administration of Trusts and Companies, liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors.
• This includes periodic file reviews, client billing and collection.
• Structures to be administered can include pension schemes, conventional trusts and Asset holding companies.
• Involvement in the take on of New Business.
• Maintenance of statutory records
• Review of agreements including property contracts and other legal documents.
• Management of the training and development programmes for the Company’s trainee Trust administrator and supervising of the work of the same staff member.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ Trust administration experience.
• ICSA or STEP qualification (or part qualified).
• Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation
• Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Experience of or ability to learn Viewpoint administration system.
• Willingness to operate in a hands-on capacity as part of a close knit team.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
137 total views, 1 today