19 Nov 2019
Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General administration of trusts and companies, liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors. This includes periodic file reviews, client billing and collection. Structures to be administered can include pension schemes, conventional trusts and Asset holding companies.
• Involvement in the take on of New Business.
• Maintenance of statutory records.
• Review of agreements including property contracts and other legal documents.
• Management of the training and development programmes for the Company’s trainee Trust administrator and supervising of the work of the same staff member.
• Any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ Trust administration experience.
• ICSA or STEP qualification (or part qualified).
• Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation.
• Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Experience of or ability to learn Viewpoint administration system.
• Good experience of managing and working as part of a team and leading by example.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 1 today