29 Dec 2018
Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Trust Officer will undertake a variety of duties within a small Trust team covering the administration of Trust, Pension and Company structures, for both private and corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General administration of Trusts and Companies, liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors. This includes periodic file reviews, client billing and collection. Structures to be administered can include pension schemes, conventional trusts and Asset holding companies.
The successful candidate will have:
• ICSA or STEP qualification (or part qualified).
• Trust administration experience is essential.
• Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation.
• Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Experience of or ability to learn Viewpoint administration system.
• Good experience of managing and working as part of a team and leading by example.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
37 total views, 3 today