31 Jul 2018
Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer.
To take responsibility for a designated portfolio of Trusts and Corporate structures and to complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures as established by the directors / managers, including training and developing more junior members where required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Have a good understanding of Trust and Corporate regulatory requirements
• Become familiar with team’s existing allocated client portfolio
• Ensure quality day to day service for team’s client portfolio
• Pro-actively work with internal individuals and groups to ensure timely delivery of client data
• Ability to resolve queries/find solutions
• Adhere to internal regulatory procedures at all times
• Be proficient, accurate and timely in all written communications
• To maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with both external and internal clients /colleagues at all times
• Take responsibility for continuing self development
• Work on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure on-going development
• Consult and escalate issues and exceptions to the Associate
• Director/Manager to alleviate problems or risks
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 -4 years’ relevant experience in the Trust field.
• A relevant qualification e.g.: ICSA or STEP Diploma.
• A commitment to a career in Trust and Company administration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
• A commitment to and focus on providing quality client service.
• A proven academic record.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
166 total views, 1 today