16 Jan 2020
Trust Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Manager. This role would ideally suit someone with a strong background in Trust with Investment knowledge and a good understanding of investment performance monitoring.
Overall purpose of the role:
The prime focus of the role is to support the review of company’s Trust investment accounts. The individual will also assist in the development and implementation of a number of new initiatives and projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that the review process of Trust account investment performance is carried out in line with relevant regulations and Group Policy with reviews undertaken within specified deadlines.
• Timely provision of information both internally and externally to enable regular reviews of Trust account performance and provision feedback to company’s Trust senior management and trustees on third party manager performance.
• To liaise where necessary with third party investment managers and service providers.
• To support relationship managers and provide guidance when required in relation to investment performance related matters.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in Trust and Company administration and clear understanding of fiduciary risk.
• Investment knowledge with an understanding of investment performance monitoring.
• Proficiency in Excel and ability to work with and present large data sets.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
122 total views, 1 today