2 Sep 2020
Trust File Reviewer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial and fiduciary services business seeking to recruit a File Reviewer.
Overall purpose of the role;
The principal purpose of the position is undertaking the periodic review process of the Trust department.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Reviewing all client files and management information system to ensure they are being maintained in accordance with agreed company’s standards
• Risk rating clients and ensuring appropriate levels of screening are carried out to ensure adherence to the legislation requirements and to identify risk factors
• Monitoring client business, codes of practice and ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, Guernsey laws and regulations, and where required international regulations
• Reviewing customers CDD to ensure it is complete, up to date and complies with local regulatory requirements and relevant company’s policies and procedures
• Ensuring any potential risks or breaches are identified and managed appropriately
• Assist with other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have;
• 5 years’ minimum experience with good knowledge of Trust and company law, fiduciary principles and regulatory requirements in appropriate jurisdictions
• Will have and maintain an awareness of industry best practice and developments in other jurisdictions
• Ideally possess a relevant Trust qualification or studying towards one
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
39 total views, 3 today