9 Oct 2020
Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role;
This role involves administration work to support a small portfolio of Trust and Company clients. Responsibilities will include a range of duties to support a small portfolio of Trusts and Companies. This role reports to the Trust Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed
• Liaising with the Client Accounting team to ensure up to date accounting records
• Liaising with the Legal Department for the preparation of legal agreements
• Drafting minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion
The successful candidate will have;
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Trainee Trust & Company Administrator or equivalent
• Studying, or be willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
40 total views, 2 today