26 Dec 2019
Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust & Company Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Maintaining contact by telephone, in writing and at meetings with high net worth portfolio of clients and keeping records of all communications
• Liaising with intermediaries including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and international banks in relation to trust or company activities
• Monitoring the bank accounts to ensure that there are no overdrawn positions and that the best rates have been obtained for the funds under administration. Making payments by both manual and electronic methods
• Liaising with investment managers in respect of the provision of investment advisory services, to ensure best return is made on investments under administration. Monitoring performance on an on going basis, minuting investment decisions
• Dealing with statutory requirements for corporate clients including Annual Validations or Returns, Annual General Meetings and maintenance of Corporate Registers. Ensuring diaries are in place for all recurrent activities
• Reviewing all contracts to be entered into and taking independent legal advice where appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 or 3 years’ experience in Trust and Company Administration.
• Completed or studying towards STEP, ICSA or equivalent.
• Willingness to study for a relevant professional diploma or qualification.
• Maintaining relevant CPD for qualifications by attending suitable seminars and conferences.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
78 total views, 1 today