14 Nov 2019
Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role is suitable for a STEP/ICSA (part) qualified professional who will be joining a busy team dealing with private clients. The successful candidate will provide an exceptional level of service to the relationship officers in South Africa who service the underlying client base as well as those clients they service directly.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General administration of a portfolio of Trust & Companies
• Statutory work (minutes, agreements, Trust Instruments as required)
• Liaise with clients, intermediaries and other institutions
• Purchase and sale of a wide range of investments and assets including properties
• Making payments, distributions, invoices, investments etc.
• Involvement in the investment process, entering the purchase/sale of investments into the Trust/Company books and ensuring that all investments are up-to-date.
• Client due diligence – ensuring CDD is up-to-date
• Preparation of client reports
The successful candidate will have:
• 3-4 years’ experience in Trust & Company Administration
• Fully or part STEP qualified or ICSA preferred but not essential
• Strong PC literacy
• Microsoft Office – Word / Excel / Outlook / Powerpoint
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today