24 May 2019
Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To undertake the day to day Trust and Company administration of a portfolio of companies and Trusts including timely performance of administration, book-keeping and accounts preparation and fee collection.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To manage and administer a portfolio of Trusts and Companies.
• Responsible for updating accounting records (book keeping) in a timely manner.
• Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements, etc.
• Responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors.
• Preparation of annual accounts for Trusts and Companies.
• Preparation of receipts, payment statements and asset statements.
• Preparation of basic annual tax work for Trusts and Companies and liaison with tax advisors and/or our tax department.
• Preparation of correspondence as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
100 total views, 1 today