6 Sep 2018
Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Trust Administrator.
This position would also suit candidates with either previous office administration experience and/or someone looking to start their career in the Fiduciary industry.
To assist the team in the administration of a portfolio of Trust & Company clients by completing all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the internal controls and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Communicate effectively and concisely with other team members
• Maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with both external and internal clients/colleagues at all times
• Become familiar with team’s existing allocated client portfolio
• Ensure quality day to day service for team’s client portfolio
• Pro-actively work with internal individuals and groups to ensure timely delivery of client data or query resolution
• Gain a basic understanding of trust and company regulatory requirements
• Become familiar with and adhere to internal practices and procedures
• Have an awareness of chargeable time and manage own time effectively
• Accurately construct written communications – letters, emails, minutes
The successful candidate will have:
• Commitment to a career in Trust and Company administration.
• Started, or be willing to study for a relevant professional qualification.
• A willingness to learn new skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
215 total views, 10 today