2 Aug 2018
Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent provider of Trust, Fund, Real estate and corporate services seeking to recruit a Trust Administrator.
Summary of the role:
• To provide a wide variety of Trust administration tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the Company’s ever-growing and diversified international client base.
• To assist the Senior Administrators and Management Team with the day-to-day administration of private client portfolios in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
• To provide a high level of quality internal and external client service and the accurate and timely provision of administration services.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent Trust administration skills.
• Working towards either one of the following; ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust.
• Ideally membership of relevant Professional Institute.
• Evidence of Continued Professional Development.
• Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Guernsey.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
323 total views, 2 today