16 Aug 2019
Treasury Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Treasury Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibility for Foreign Exchange Hedging and support for the cash, treasury and investment management functions within company’s Guernsey’s reinsurance platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
Managing the production of information and operational oversight in the following areas:
• Foreign Exchange Hedging
• Cash management
• Payment reviews
• Investment management
• Security and collateral
• Maintain banking relationships
• Credit control
• Team development and support
• Various ad hoc projects and tasks including amongst other things
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a banking or treasury department in an accounting or financial environment.
• Recently qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
28 total views, 1 today