10 May 2019
Treasury Analyst / Cash Liquidity Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independent technology and service provider for investment solutions is seeking to recruit a Treasury Analyst / Cash Liquidity Analyst. The level of this role is open and would suit a Graduate or with a few years’ experience within the finance industry as the role offers progression depending on the candidate, their ability and willingness.
Key responsibilities will include
• Neutralise / Management of interest rate and FX exposures
• Liquidity management and forecasting (cash and securities)
• Funding of all cash accounts
• Management of Treasury P&L
• Production of various Treasury overview reports
The successful candidate will be:
• A Graduate or someone with a few years’ experience within the finance industry.
• Degree in business or economics with a focus in finance (ideal).
• Good communication, coordination and conceptual skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
158 total views, 1 today