14 Nov 2019
Trainee Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibilities will include the day to day administration of Trusts and Companies with
an insight to retirement products.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way.
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities.
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed.
• Liaising with the Client Accounting Team to ensure up to date accounting records;
• Liaising with the Legal Department for the preparation of legal agreements;
• Drafting minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion.
The successful candidate will be:
• A school leaver or a graduate.
• Willingness to undertake professional qualifications once they have passed their probation.
• The candidate will need to have a “can do” attitude.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
95 total views, 1 today