19 Dec 2018
Trainee Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the team with all aspects of day-to-day administration of a defined portfolio of Trusts and Companies, with a view to assuming direct responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
• Liaison by telephone with banks, brokers and other intermediaries regarding client relationship with those parties.
• Written correspondence with banks, brokers and other intermediaries regarding client relationships with those parties.
• Execution of banking transactions by completion of relevant documentation or input onto online computerised banking systems.
• Completion of stand-alone projects within the team.
• Assisting with the Investment Monitoring process.
The successful candidate will be:
• Provided on job training as well as an opportunity to enhance their technical knowledge and experience by operating a Financial Assistance Policy that promotes further study.
• Upon successful completion of a probationary period the company will encourage the holder to undertake a suitable relevant professional qualification.
• Good self-organisation.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Keyboard skills – Word/Excel/Outlook
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
166 total views, 1 today