13 Jun 2019
Trainee Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Trust Administrator. This is a full time contract role for a period of 6 months until January 2020 however there is a potential for this role to become permanent.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Trainee Trust and Company Administrator will learn to become a Trust and Company Administrator and to support the Trust Team leader and team in dealing with clients allocated to his/her trust team. This role will also involve basic administrative and support functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
In supporting the Team Leader, team and the Directors of the Company the Trainee’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to learning about and assisting with administering and basic bookkeeping (including liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors), to the following:
• Investment and property holding Companies
• Assist in the administration of a variety of Trusts
• All other new business that is taken on by this team
• Support duties in database and records maintenance
• Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role
The successful candidate will have:
• Keen attention to detail and good communication skills
• Good IT skills, particularly in relation to Word and Excel
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Willingness to learn and train for a professional qualification (either STEP or ICSA)
• Strong academic background
• Training and support in the role and on the administration system (Viewpoint) and corporate secretarial templates will be provided.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
158 total views, 1 today