1 Feb 2018
Trainee/Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee/Trust Administrator.
This role is open for candidates with some prior Trust administration experience however candidates who have an interest in Trust work and a career in this area would also be considered.
Be responsible for the day to day administration of a portfolio of client entities, with the aim of ensuring that all administrative matters are dealt with on a timely basis ensuring both internal and external deadlines are met. The role will be extremely varied reflecting the wide variety of assets that the company administers on behalf of its clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist the assistant manager with a varied portfolio of clients, with a view to assuming responsibility of some of the cases
• Liaising with client advisors and intermediaries as and when necessary
• Be responsible for the data integrity within the database relating to the client portfolio
• Assist the Assistant Manager with new business formations as required
• Attendance of relevant courses and also undertaking studies towards a relevant qualification
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous office experience would be an advantage but not essential.
• Prior Trust experience ideal but not essential.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
337 total views, 1 today