29 Apr 2019
Trainee Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company is seeking to recruit a Trainee Trust Administrator.
To provide administrative support to the team to facilitate the smooth running of the team and professional service delivered by the team, by completing all assigned tasks and processes, operating within controls and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparations of payments, foreign exchanges, intercompany/ trust transfers. Result: To ensure effective cash management with no unauthorised overdrafts, regardless of the size and to ensure that deadlines for all types of cash management are adhered to.
• Ensure time is recorded in a timely manner. Assist in the collection of fees. Result: to ensure that time is billed on client’s accounts accurately on a weekly basis.
• Ensure the filing and profiling of documents is completed in a timely manner. Result: to ensure that the RMs have all documentation to hand when they are speaking to clients, which again provides continuity of service to clients, when answering queries and searching for information.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good communication, written and organisational skills, as well as a willingness to learn.
• The ideal candidate would be an A Levels school leaver (or the equivalent).
• There would be opportunity to take on some professional study upon successful completion of the probationary period.
• A Commitment to providing quality client service.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
47 total views, 1 today