9 Oct 2018
Trainee Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a pensions and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Trust Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assist the fiduciary team members in all aspects of administration of Trusts, Companies and Pension schemes, reporting to the senior team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients, intermediaries, bankers and investment houses – by email, in letter form and by telephone
• Checking of bank statements, contract notes, custody schedules and investment portfolio
• Assisting with client entity reviews
• Preparation of minutes, written resolutions, and other statutory documentation
• Making payments, using online banking software, and in written form
• Setting up and maintaining client databases
• Closing down processes
The successful candidate will be:
• Preferably someone with previous administration experience.
• GCSE qualifications (grade B or above) in English and Mathematics
• A willingness to learn and improve.
• good organisational and social skills.
• A desire to study for a relevant professional qualification.
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
853 total views, 5 today