4 Jun 2019
Trainee Procurement Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Trainee Procurement Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to aid the Procurement team in the day-to-day administrative tasks. It also involves liaising with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure their requirements are met.
The role will require use of Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook and Excel, as well as Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Checking and inputting supplier paperwork to ensure accurate records are maintained, highlighting any discrepancies found
• Maintaining professional and diplomatic relations with suppliers on paperwork queries
• Communicating within the Procurement and Technical teams, and other internal departments, on status of tasks and ongoing enquiries
• Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
• Supporting the Procurement Administrators in carrying out their day-to-day roles and associated paperwork, including upkeep of Excel documents and the in-house ERP system
The successful candidate will suit:
• A bright, proactive individual who enjoys data and analysis and looking to develop their professional experience as a team player in a small busy team.
• Good A’ Level standard of education
• Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel/Office
• Pro-active, adaptable and willing to learn
• Excellent accuracy skills, with an attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a small team and with others
• Good communications skills (both spoken and written)
• Working knowledge/experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Good problem-solving ability
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
100 total views, 1 today