6 Dec 2019
Trainee or experienced Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Trust Administrator will assist in the provision of an efficient and professional administrative service to a portfolio of Companies and Trusts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with routine administrative and clerical duties within a team of Trust and Company Administrators.
• Accurately record time spent on individual cases, ensuring that targets are met when reasonably possible.
• Prepare Minutes and client correspondence in line with internal procedures.
• Prepare investment & financial reports for approval by Trust Manager within agreed timescales.
• Prepare Bank instructions and conduct simple Bank reconciliations in line with internal procedures.
• Maintain accurate computer bookkeeping records.
• Fully understand your personal responsibility and the Company’s requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering Law, Regulations and Guidance Notes.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be someone with 2-3 years’ experience in Trust and Company admin but this role is also open for candidates who are school leavers or someone with transferrable skills looking to work in this sector.
• At entry level, candidates should be educated to ‘A’ level standard, have software skills in Microsoft Office and have strong written and spoken communication skills.
• In addition to these skills, those with previous experience may hold a professional qualification such as CIFA (Certificate in International Financial Administration). They will hold or be studying towards STEP or other relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
82 total views, 1 today