22 Feb 2018
Trainee Migration Administrator / Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Migration Administrator / Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role;
The successful candidate will be initially assisting with the day-to-day administration and accounting of the project under the direction of the project Business Lead. During the six months on the project, the candidate will be given an insight to the systems used by the client facing teams, as well as gain a good understanding of the structure with Fund Administration which will set the candidate in good stead.
After six months the candidate will have an opportunity to move into a client facing role as either a Trainee Accountant or Administrator, at which point they will have the opportunity to study for a qualification (either ICSA or ACCA).
• Assist with migrating funds, management companies and associated fund structures onto a new system configuration.
• Assist with review of static data and testing during a number of migrations.
• Assist with reconciliation of accounting entries.
• Liaise with the Client Facing Team to discuss issues that occur.
• Travel to their other offices may be required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the company’s academy).
• The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company).
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
366 total views, 1 today