7 Feb 2018
Trainee Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Fund-Administrator.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
• Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
• Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for routine meetings
• Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
• Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
• Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
• Assist in the processing of routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to study for a relevant professional qualification.
• Basic technical knowledge.
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
415 total views, 1 today