30 Apr 2019
Trainee Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a provider of premium quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services together with a selection of consultancy services to real estate and private equity fund clients seeking to recruit a Trainee Fund Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
• This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional growing team. The Trainee administrator will be part of a team, working on a range of matters providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new Real Estate and Private Equity Funds. The Trainee Administrator will work closely with the senior management team.
• The candidate will assist with servicing the needs of a portfolio of private equity and real estate fund clients. There will also be a number of responsibilities including assisting with the distribution of call and distribution notices, interpretation of agreements, assessing client profitability, dealing with accounting, administration and other client related issues, cash management tasks, invoice tracking and recording and other day to day functions.
• In addition to these tasks, the candidate will also have the opportunity to be involved in the take-on and setting-up of clients within the business, giving the individual exposure to a wide variety of high-quality clients.
• There will be a number of interesting and varied ad-hoc projects.
• This is a position best suited to an enthusiastic individual who is eager to progress a career in fund administration and works well in a team with a willingness to commit to professional qualifications when required.
The successful candidate will:
• Receive training and coaching required and it is not expected that the candidate hold any material prior experience in fund administration.
• The candidate will need to become familiar with statutory requirements and corporate governance matters, be proficient in organising board meetings for various purposes such as the acquisition and disposal of investments, admitting new investors or amendments to material fund documentation.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
106 total views, 1 today