3 Jan 2019
Trainee Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Fund Administrator (summer 2019 intake).
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
• Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for routine meetings.
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company).
• Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the company’s academy).
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
52 total views, 1 today