17 Feb 2018
Trainee Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Fund Accountant.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
• Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor requests
• Assist with the completion of routine audit queries.
• Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
• Maintain accurate records on e-Front and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping.
• Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns.
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company) and have sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s academy).
• The company will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance candidate’s professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services.
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
555 total views, 1 today