7 Nov 2018
Trainee Financial Systems Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Financial Systems Accountant.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the implementation of financial reporting systems and processes, involving a range of tasks from general user support, report writing and system configuration.
• Assist with the implementation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of the systems to meet these demands
• Assist will all aspects of user support, including liaising with staff to capture requirements for any enhancement requests or bespoke development
• Support the management of client engagements over the life-cycle of the project via formal meetings and project documents
• Application testing and reconciliation activities
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong A Level or Degree qualifications.
• Be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company).
• Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel).
• Genuine interest in technology and systems.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
827 total views, 8 today