7 Feb 2018
Trainee Depositary Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Depositary Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day administration and accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Senior Depositary Accountant.
• Assist with all aspects of the record keeping of funds and associated fund structures
• Assist with all aspects of depositary matters, including the preparation of asset confirmation, reconciliation and proofing of investment holdings and ad-hoc depositary requests
• Assist with the completion of routine depositary queries
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ACCA or equivalent).
• Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company).
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
451 total views, 1 today