1 Nov 2018
Trainee Corporate Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Corporate Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be trained to become one of their leading, fully ICSA qualified, Corporate Administrators. Whilst studying for their qualifications the candidate will be assisting with the day to day administration of corporate services structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
• Assist with all aspects of the administration on a range of entities across various corporate structures, including companies, Trusts and limited partnerships
• Liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Assisting with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for board meetings
• Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle entity expenses and complete investment transactions throughout the structures
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company).
• Have basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided by the company).
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1325 total views, 1 today