21 May 2019
Trainee Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Compliance Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role involves a variety of compliance and regulatory analysis administration tasks and responsibilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for conducting compliance monitoring activities in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan, assess levels of and adequacy of compliance, and produce compliance review reports for senior management, as required;
• Encourage staff to comply with regulations and standards and provide advice and guidance on what is required to comply, what constitutes good practice within a regulated environment, and how this is translated into operational areas;
• Review and preparation of matters relating to new business take-on procedures;
• Responsibility for all file review processes (and undertaking file reviews) and liaising with other departments to ensure all action points are dealt with in a timely manner and concluded;
• Carrying out risk assessments for client structures;
• Acting as limited authorised signatory in respect of risk assessments;
• Any other related duties that may be required by a Manager from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s with English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent);
• Be willing to study an ICA professional qualification in Compliance / AML.
• An interest in pursuing a career in Compliance
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
107 total views, 1 today