8 Jul 2019
Trainee Banking Services Executive, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trainee Banking Services Executive.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide client services for the company as a member of the Banking Services team. Candidates should be excellent at building and maintaining strong client relationships. They will also be required to present new client proposals to senior management. Occasional travel to meet with clients may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day responsibility for the management of a client book, including: handling client requests for payments, foreign exchange, new Visa cards, cheque books, internet banking etc.
• Obtaining due diligence documentation on proposed new clients and preparing submissions for new client approval committee
• Preparing regular client reviews
• Preparation of correspondence and communicating with clients and other third parties.
The successful candidate will be:
• A graduate (preferred), though other candidates with a strong educational background may be considered.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
34 total views, 2 today