13 Mar 2019
Trainee Administrator – Company Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Administrator - Company Secretary.
Overall purpose of the role:
To carry out a role in support for the Company Secretaries and assist with all company secretarial matters relating to the clients of companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing draft agendas
• Preparing draft minutes, notices and proxies
• Preparing draft stock exchange announcements and assisting with submissions
• Preparing board packs
• Assisting in meeting preparations, to include ensuring meeting rooms, lunches, taxis, flights etc. are booked and providing assistance, where required, on the day of each meeting
• Working with Company Secretary to ensure the timely dispatch and collation of proxies for shareholder meetings where the client entity does not use an external registrar and liaise with the relevant administration team to ensure a quorum is obtained
• Preparing and submitting all Guernsey Registry Annual Validation filings
• Ensuring that all filing, databases and Document Management Systems are maintained in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Providing general support in carrying out any other duties that may be reasonably required
The successful candidate will have:
• A willingness to develop knowledge, understanding and experience within their industry
• Keen attention to detail and good communication skills.
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Analytical, research and investigative skills.
• A willingness to study for an appropriate qualification
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
23 total views, 1 today