8 Sep 2018
Trainee Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international travel group seeking to recruit a Trainee Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing/consolidating weekly, monthly and quarterly passenger booking reports incorporating reports from various regions
• Responsible for all accounting matters for a number of small companies including producing management accounts, annual financial statements and year end pack for auditors
• Assisting the Group Accountants with bank, intercompany and revenue reconciliations
• Assisting in posting of journals to Oracle Accounting System
• Assisting in monthly sales ledger processing
• Assisting with brochure price checking
• Producing weekly cash reports
• Providing cover for the Credit Controller function
• Assisting in the production of various ad hoc reports as requested by senior management
• Filing and other general office duties.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be a graduate but applicants with ‘A’ levels or relevant post education experience will also be considered.
• It is essential that the candidate has strong numeracy skills and knowledge of Microsoft products particularly Excel would be beneficial.
• Willingness to undertake ACCA professional accountancy training. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to train for this qualification outside the traditional Guernsey finance industry with an international travel group. A full training contract and support will be provided as part of the role.
• Candidates must have valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
173 total views, 2 today