14 Nov 2019
Trainee Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trainee Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist in the maintenance of company ledgers and the production of client and business entities financial statements and other accounting reports. Support the client invoicing process and debtor management.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping on company and client ledgers
• Regulatory monitoring
• Prepare statutory and management accounts for both clients and internal business entities
• Manage the company cash flow reporting, reporting to the CFO on a monthly basis
• Client debtor management and reporting to CFO on a monthly basis
• Administration of client payroll
• Reconcile bank accounts and accounting records, including those of designated client accounts and internal entities
The successful candidate will be:
• Part qualified – ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have been in a previous accounting role, support with future study offered.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today